Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Cardiology is comprised of more than 50 pediatric cardiologists providing comprehensive services for patients with acquired or congenital heart disease. From before birth to age 21, our patients receive individualized treatment from their dedicated pediatric cardiologist based on their development and condition at one of our more than 20 locations throughout Georgia.
Our pediatric cardiologists are also available to provide inpatient consultations and patient care at more than 40 Georgia hospitals through our City Call Program. With more than 40,000 patient visits annually, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Cardiology is one of the largest pediatric cardiac programs in the country.
- We have physicians on faculty at Emory University School of Medicine.
- We offer inpatient care at Children’s Sibley Heart Center.
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Cardiology cares for patients from birth through age 21.
- We have more than 20 clinic locations throughout Georgia.
- Our physicians are on call 24/7 to consult at more than 40 hospitals.
- We have more than 50 pediatric cardiologists on staff.
- We serve more than 480,000 patient visits each year.
- We offer interpreters and language services.
- We have genetic counselors, as well as a nutritionist and social worker on staff.
- We accept all major insurance.
Visit our blog to learn more about common heart conditions from our skilled pediatric cardiologists, hear stories from our patients and their families, and more!
Learn more about Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Cardiology and explore what conditions we evaluate and treat, meet our pediatric cardiologists, and helpful resources.