Updated Clinic Safety Protocols (03/15/2023)
- We are limiting the number of people in clinic to help decrease exposure and risk and to allow for social distancing.
- Two adults may accompany a minor child to an appointment at one of our outpatient clinics.
- This can include two parents/guardians OR one parent/guardian and one healthcare professional.
- No other family members, individuals or anyone under the age of 18 may attend the appointment.
- We are NOT allowing siblings in clinic due to our high-risk patient population.
For more information visit: https://www.choa.org/medical-services/infectious-diseases/covid-19