Updated Clinic Safety Protocols (08/25/2023)
- A wellness screening for both the patient and the family member(s) will be done at the front desk upon arrival. They will ask the screening questions on both the patient and the family member(s). If the screening is positive for either the patient or the attending family member(s), our staff will assist you to reschedule for a different day.
- Masks are optional in all clinics.
- We will reschedule all patients that are acutely sick.
- If a patient tests positive for COVID or is symptomatic after known exposure, we ask that you reschedule until 10 days past your child’s positive test or onset of symptoms.
- For congenital patients, post-op, or cases that are more critical for follow up, we may consider seeing these patients after 5 days.
- Only 2 adults may accompany a minor child to his/her appointment.
- If a family member/guardian tests positive for COVID, they may not attend an appointment until 10 days past the positive test or onset of symptoms.
Please contact our office if the patient or accompanying adult develops symptoms prior to their appointment. Patient and/or parents/guardians have to be fever free for 48 hours prior to the appointment.