Updated Clinic Safety Protocols (03/03/2022)
We will be allowing Two adults to accompany a minor child to an appointment at one of our outpatient clinics.
- This can include 2 parents/guardians OR 1 parent/guardian and healthcare professional.
- At this time, NO other family members, individuals, or anyone under the age of 18 may attend the appointment.
- We are NOT allowing siblings in the clinic due to our high-risk patient population.
- We are limiting the number of people in the clinic to help decrease exposure and risk and to allow for social distancing.
Fetal Visits Only: Only the fetal patient will be allowed in the Echo Room. The fetal patient and family member will be moved to an exam room for consult if needed.
Adults and patients five and older are REQUIRED to wear a mask for the entire duration of the visit, covering the nose and mouth. Children under 5 are not required to wear a mask.
- We are reducing our mask policy back to 1 surgical mask.
- Double masking, KN95, and N95 masks are no longer required.
- **Cloth masks are still not permitted**
- Gaiter masks, valved masks, and cloth masks are not allowed unless worn with another appropriate mask.
- If you do not have an appropriate mask, one will be provided.
Patient and caregivers should arrive close to their scheduled appointment time. Do not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes beforehand, as this helps with social distancing in our clinics.
- Upon arrival at our clinics, staff will be asking screening questions to both the patient and caregivers. If the screening is positive for either the patient or the accompanying adult, our staff will assist you with rescheduling your appointment for a different day.
- If the patient or accompanying adult develop symptoms prior to their scheduled appointment, please call our office at 404-256-2593 to reschedule.