YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Clinic Safety Protocols
- Everyone is REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times during a visit at one of our clinics. Parents and patients over 5 years of age must wear a non-valved mask over their nose and mouth for the duration of the visit. (If you do not own a non-valved mask then a cloth covering such as a bandanna must be worn covering the nose and mouth.)
- Per our guidelines, only 1 person may accompany a child to an appointment. This person must be the parent or guardian of the patient. At this time, no other family members or individuals may attend the appointment.
- Patient/Family should arrive close to their scheduled appointment time. Do not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes beforehand, as this helps with social distancing in our clinics.
- At the time of scheduling, we are asking that patients come to a clinic with ONLY ONE caregiver. Additional family members may be asked to wait in their cars.
- Upon arrival at our clinics the caregiver will be asked a screening questionnaire (for caregiver and patient).
- Our staff will check the temperature of both the patient and parent/guardian upon arrival at the clinic. A patient or parent/guardian who has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will likely have to reschedule.
- We are requiring EVERYONE to wear a mask at all times during a visit at one of our clinics.
- To ensure social distancing in the waiting room, we may ask families to wait in their car until they are called inside by a Sibley staff member for their appointment.
- Exam tables are wiped down after each encounter.
- All Sibley staff are wearing masks and have the option to wear goggles.
- Each day we are screening our staff for symptoms and checking their temperatures prior to beginning work.
- If a patient or caregiver is deemed to be at risk for a COVID -19 infection, the physician will be notified and may reschedule the appointment at his/her discretion.
Ways to Support Sibley during COVID-19
We are grateful for the outpouring of support our patient families continue to show us during this challenging time. Many of you have asked how you can support Sibley during this unprecedented time. We are accepting donations for masks to help keep our staff and patient families safe while in clinic.
- Mask can be commercial or handmade (see attachment for guidelines for handmade mask)
- If you have a scheduled appointment in one of our outpatient clinics, you can bring donations to your appointment
- You can mail donations to our corporate office:
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
2835 Brandywine Road, Suite 400
Atlanta, GA 30341
***Important – For everyone’s safety, we are not accepting drop off donations at any of our locations***